Click Book now to reserve your place for this year's Hajj pilgrimage. Alternatively, please find Hajj Booking Form in the forms section of the website. Please fill out this form accordingly and return to Al-Kabir Travels & Tours via email or post. Please also provide the following:
· Passport photocopy (Passport must be valid for 7 months from date of travel)
· Proof of address (photocopy)
· 4 Passport Sized Photos, with name and DOB written on reverse of each photo
· An original council tax bill & tenancy agreement for those who have a European passport
· A valid Meningitis ACWY vaccination certificate/proof
· Birth certificate of any child to prove relation between spouses with different surname
· Women to be accompanied by Mahram (i.e. father, brother, maternal uncle (18+)).
· Documents for proof of relation between women and under 18 passengers and Mahram
o 100% non-shifting package.
o Hajj flight ticket.
o Hajj Visa.
o Hajj Draft (All Transport - Mina: Sofa-bed, fire-proof Marquee with Air Cooler, water facilities and 24hr Tea/Coffee – Arafat: AC Tent, Mattress & Pillow, Food + Drink)
o Accommodation in Makkah and Madinah (5 - 10 minute walk from Haram Sharif)
o Full board dining, including Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and 24-hour tea/coffee service
o An experienced team to help you perform Hajj
We request for Saudia/Emirates/Royal Jordan:
Flight 1 →16th to 18th July and Return on 10th to 12th Aug 2020
Flight 2 →22nd or 25th July and Return on 8th or 10th August 2020